Monday, May 9, 2011

I was young once.....

I had pretty much the same boy dreams, go out play in the mud not get bullied, bully girls especially ones i was attracted to (was it just me?). I mud slid, rode 'shot gun' in a pickup, picked my nose...you know little boy things.

My mother had the usual dreams for her son. He'll be a doctor and take care of all of us in old age! she imagined. Or he will go to America and come back an educated young man - can't even remember what i was to study there:-). (It was a fad that has most of my cousins currently living overseas). I laughed at jokes and farted around and went out and rode my grandfathers bike, or played hide and seek at the mango farm.....

Today, I still play, the toys are bigger, Im chasing the same things I used to, I try to be nice to the girls, I have travelled more than most and I turned out to be a pretty decent network engineer/farmer/brother/friend/uncle....so life has been good, it has been very random, weirdly twisty and I have been very very lucky so far.....its great to be me - and no I had nothing better to write but hey--its life go be alive....


hmm ok so Im reviewing some materials for the CISSP certification - might as well get that over with - (I attended the training a while back but had no idea if I wanted the certification or not) - then realized banks love it.

I'm also subscribing to Ivan's webinars just so I can get all the data center webinars he's been conducting. see I had something technical to say:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment