Saturday, April 28, 2012

IPv6 for African Operators webinar


I'll be part of a webinar on Monday discussing IPv6 for African Operators.

My passion for Ipv6 is known to a number of you. This is a nice opportunity for all of us to share with everyone else since most of the webinar is dedicated to a Q&A.

I will upload the slides for those who miss out and for those that will be over at Afnog next week ( http://www.afnog.org/afnog2012/index.php ), I plan to go through the same more extensively.

I think it will be informative; you and your 'crew' should join in and throw in your ideas or at least start thinking about it a little bit more seriously.

When?

Monday, 30 April 2012, 13:00 (UTC). (I this would be 16:00 GMT ) however, participants are advised to log in half an hour earlier in order to ensure that their connection works properly.

I noticed they erroneously still have my name and Safaricom on the same line. For those that notice it (well you all will now:-) just ignore it.

Here is the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment